Discover the magic of cosmetic dentistry and what it can do for your smile.
Even if you weren’t born with a perfect smile, this doesn’t mean that it’s not within the realm of possibility. It’s amazing just how much cosmetic dentistry can do for your smile, whether you just want to make some small adjustments or some serious changes. Our Orlando cosmetic dentists Drs. Doug and Clete Huhn offer an array of different cosmetic procedures to meet your needs.
Getting cosmetic dentistry in Orlando may just be ideal for you if you want to,
- Remove stains and get a whiter smile
- Make teeth more even and uniformed
- Replace missing teeth
- Fix cracks and chips in your teeth
- Alter the shape of one or more teeth
- Fix misaligned smiles or gaps in your smile
Here at Huhn Dental, we pride ourselves on providing an abundance of different cosmetic dentistry procedures to fit your needs. We know that not everyone has the same budget, treatment goals, lifestyles or oral health; however, we make it possible to still get the smile you want through these common options:
- Dental bonding: If you have minor cosmetic chips, cracks and even gaps between your teeth, this tooth-colored resin can be applied over these areas to cover them. This procedure does not require drilling or anesthesia. All our Orlando dentists will do is mold the resin over these areas, shape and trim the resin, and then harden it into place.
- Tooth contouring: This procedure often coincides with dental bonding. For example, say you hate that your canines are extremely pointy and you want them to look less extreme. If so, we can painlessly shave off small bits of tooth enamel to reshape the tooth to give you the ideal look you want.
- Teeth whitening: If coffee and smoking stains are too much for you to tackle on your own, our in-office whitening system will remove these stains and get your smile several shades whiter in often just one one-hour of whitening.
- Porcelain veneers: If you have cosmetic flaws that are too significant for dental bonding to cover, you aren’t out of luck! Dental veneers, these thin porcelain shells, are adhered to the front of your tooth to hide multiple issues and to give you a more even, whiter and straighter smile. Of course, some enamel will need to be removed from the front of your teeth prior to getting traditional veneers.
- Dental implants: If you are looking for a tooth replacement that is as close to natural teeth as possible, then dental implants are the right choice for you. An implant acts like a tooth root and naturally fuses together with the jawbone to offer a resilient and reliable foundation from which to support a dental crown.
Huhn Dental in Orlando, FL, is dedicated to giving you a beautiful smile through cosmetic dentistry. If you are ready to make changes to your smile and want our help, then call our office today to schedule your consultation.