How a teeth whitening treatment from your dentists in Orlando, Florida can give you a dazzling smile
A dark, yellowed, stained smile can keep you frowning. You may not want to show your teeth to anyone. Before you know it, you’ve become self-conscious and have lost confidence in how you look. It’s time to give yourself a dazzling white smile thanks to professional teeth whitening. Drs. Doug and Clete Huhn at Huhn Dental in Orlando, Florida want to show you how to say goodbye to your dental stains.
There are many reasons why your smile might not look as good as you remember. These are just a few:
- Tobacco products, which can cause dark brown stains
- Coffee, tea and red wine, which can cause light brown, yellow or dark red stains
- Tetracycline and other medications, which can cause white or gray discolorations
Getting older is another major cause of a yellow smile. That’s because as you age, your tooth enamel thins, allowing the layer underneath, called dentin, to show through. This dentin layer is yellow and gets even darker yellow with age. The entire effect is a smile that is gradually yellowing with age.
You can get back your dazzling white smile with professional teeth whitening. No matter what the cause is, with professional teeth whitening, you can whiten your smile up to 8 shades whiter, and the results can last up to an astounding 5 years!
Your dentists at Huhn Dental offer two state-of-the-art solutions to achieve a bright white smile. Consider:
- In-office whitening, if you want a bright smile in a hurry; treatment only takes an hour and is performed right in the office. It’s also a great choice if you have a special event coming up and want to look your best.
- Take-home whitening, if you want to whiten gradually in the privacy of your home; you will receive a kit with everything you need to whiten your teeth safely and effectively.
If you want to say goodbye to your dental stains, say hello to professional teeth whitening! To find out more about teeth whitening and other cosmetic and restorative dental treatments, call Drs. Doug and Clete Huhn at Huhn Dental in Orlando, Florida today!